- Scott's kindness towards Bess early in the movie, and his refusal to be harsher than necessary.
- Since she's first introduced as a Troubled Abuser, Bess has her moments.
- GET OUT OF HERE !
- The tissue scene is extremely sweet, and shows that, to a degree, she understands how wrong she was to cause trouble in Jules and Scott's life.
- This cute hilarious part.
Jeffrey: I would have helped you cover it up.Bess: You would have helped me. Cover up. Murdering my parents. (as he awkwardly looks down, she turns away and smiles, visibly pleased)
- Bess getting over Scott.
- Secret admirer, uh ? and the kiss
- Jules's understanding girlfriend dynamic. She's really nicer than most Lovable Alpha Bitch.
- The fact that, unlike Scott, she knows Bess's name and cares enough to notice what sort of clothes she's wearing and how she feels.
- Scott's apology to Bess and Jeffrey.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.