- Prymaat, feeling a little insecure, asks Beldar if he would remarry if her life functions were to unexpectedly cease. His response is the most repulsive declaration of undying love imaginable:
Beldar: I would collapse - I would draw the shades and I would live in the dark - I would never get out of my slar pad or clean myself - My fluids would coagulate, my cone would shrivel, and I would die, miserable and lonely - The stench would be great.
- After nearly two decades, Beldar sees his home planet for the first time.
- Beldar ultimately deciding that Earth is his true home, for the sake of his family. His Earth-born daughter, at the very least.
Beldar: Your happiness and positive perception of me are vital to my existence.
- Beldar finally accepts Ronnie as Connie's boyfriend and lets him take the family car, as it's much safer than Ronnie's "broken-down, rusted-out shitbox."
- Prymaat has a caring talk with Connie when the latter feels unsure about "honing" (having sex) for the first time.
Connie: I love you, Mom.Prymaat: The currents of chromo-bonding between you and your parental units are infinite."