Heartwarming: Child of the Storm
- Harry and Thor hugging after getting past a few issues (predominantly, the Disappeared Dad thing).
- Then both going to sleep, Harry on Thor's lap.
- The numerous Sleep Cute scenes.
- Darcy's methods of giving Harry a dose of normality - overlaps with Crowning Moment of Funny.
- Darcy being sweet to Harry.
“Everything you’ve said about Harry’s mom makes her sound fucking awesome,” she said. She ruffled Harry’s hair. “Hell, just look at her kid. He’s all the evidence you need.”
- The Pepper/Tony shipping.
- Professor Xavier helping Harry through a few of his unresolved issues, with a brief reappearance of his younger self.
We cannot change the past, and the future is often murky and unclear. But the present is ours to decide. That is why it is called the present.
- And quoting Oogway in the process:
- Harry taking Diana, though she's a couple of years younger than him, seriously, treating her as an equal and simply being nice to her despite the fact he barely knows her. Sif points out how rare that is.
- Several times, when Thor makes comments about Lily, whether he thinks them or says them aloud, he gets a whispery half-heard answer that is clearly Lily, in some shape or form.
- Harry Dresden saved Thomas and Martha Wayne from the robber that would have killed them. In exchange, the two of them help to repair his house, restock his pantry and icebox, pay his rent for several years and give him money so that he is not always on the edge of starving.
- Pretty much every face to face interaction between Harry and Wanda.
- Professor Xavier gives Harry something to explain why he has not met his cousin Jean yet: a letter from future Harry, who proceeds to raise present Harry's spirits by telling him that things will get better, to stop fearing his powers and instead embrace them, and also gives him small messages for the Avengers, hinting at good things for (at least most of) them.
- Betsy's teaching of Harry and counselling of Ginny, mixing kindness and compassion with a wicked (but not cruel) wit.
- Wanda cuddling Harry in chapter 72 and Thor comforting him.
Daddy's here, Harry. Daddy's here.
- Carol's 'not your fault' speech in chapter 72 and, immediately afterwards, hugging Harry.
- President Ellis' gentle handling of the Winter Soldier. That is a good man, as well as a great one.
- Before he sends them off in what is a quite dangerous mission, Doctor Strange has quite a few kind words for Harry, Carol, Diana, Jean-Paul and Uhtred, telling Jean-Paul not to be afraid of power and giving Harry several pointers on how to deal with his current anger and his growing powers.
- When Carol heard about what happened in Chapter 74, she immediately called up Jean-Paul and had him run them both over to Harry's side to support him.
- Upon seeing Harry on TV, which breaks the telepathic block on her memories of him, Jean immediately rushes to try and find him, with Scott right away going along to help her.