Heartwarming: Charlotte's Web
- Fern's song to Wilbur "There Must Be Something More"
- Charlotte's lullabies to Wilbur.
- Charlotte's last moments with Wilbur in all the adaptations.
Wilbur: Please Charlotte! You have to come down! You've done so much for me! Please! There must be something' I can do!Charlotte: No, Wilbur. Don't you know what you've already done? You made me your friend. And in doing so, you made a spider beautiful to everyone in that barn.Wilbur: I-I didn't do anything, Charlotte. Y-You did it all.Charlotte: No. My webs were no miracle Wilbur. I was only describing what I saw. The miracle...is you.
- Specifically, this dialogue from the live action version when that crosses both tearjerker and heartwarming:
- In the Live Action version: When Templeton retrieves the egg sack, Charlotte manages to say "Thank you...Templeton". Templeton smiles warmly in response.
- Why does Charlotte go to all this trouble for "some pig?" Because he's her friend, and that's all the reason she needs.
- In the live action film When The way charlotte lands on Wilbur's snout is very...sweet. Just something heartwarming in that that deserves mention.