The Heartwarming page for ''Film/BladeRunner2049'' can be found [[Heartwarming/BladeRunner2049 here]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjO8wsjPqbg This scene.]]
* Deckard, a Blade Runner, vowing to protect Rachael, an experimental Replicant knowing the enormous risks he is running (no pun intended).
* Rachael and Deckard at the end. "Do you trust me?", "I trust you." "Do you love me?" "I love you."
* Leon's UnstoppableRage when he confronts Deckard after Zhora's death, which is the first major indication that the Replicants aren't straight-up villains.
* Roy's decision to save Deckard even after he killed Pris and Zhora.
* Gaff letting Rachael go. He could have "retired" her, and been commended for it by his superiors. But he decided that he wouldn't. Though, the way he informed Deckard of this [[ParanoiaFuel "It's too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?"]] didn't exactly set Deckard's mind at ease.