* [[spoiler:[[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c12/p30.html The kiss between Mike and Lucy at the end of Confrontation.]]]]
* [[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c40/p10.html Tess and Paulo at prom in "Love My Way"]]
* [[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c46/p12.html Awww.]] Also a TearJerker.
* [[spoiler:[[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c46/p14.html Zack and Catherine get together.]]]]
* [[spoiler:[[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c47/p12.html Abbey and Daisy getting together.]]]]
* [[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c59/p7.html Hugs will make everything better.]]
* [[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c59/p12.html "I'm here for you, okay?"]]
* "Another Path". Despite taking adventage of Lucy in her most vunerable moment, Paulo and Lucy both end up the better for it and come up happy in their new relationship.
* Jessica and Rachel's friendship. The fact that Rachel still stayed friends with Jess despite the rumors that were spread by [[spoiler: Tess.]]
* [[spoiler:After finally finding out the fate of his Mother in "Loose Ends", Abbey has a complete emotional breakdown at his mother's grave. Without a word, Daisy wraps her arms around him, and holds him while he cries, and wordlessly comforts him in the car on the way home. Doubles as a TearJerker.]]
* "Scenic Route", where Tess, amongst the warm and fuzzy sensations of spending an entire day with her friends, planned the entire outing with the ulterior motive of helping Daisy and Abbey get back together.
* In "Search and Rescue", when the group finds Mike unharmed, Sue [[TheGlomp glomps]] him and doesn't let of him for half the strip because she was that worried about him.
* In a half-meta example where, during March 2016, a chapter ended with Mike having a flashback of [[spoiler:Lucy comforting Mike over his Sandy-related insecurities]] would have at least one viewer mention that Mike would have gone to [[spoiler:Lucy]] over his other friends because [[spoiler:she]] is the only one who'd really bother to care as much, also specifically pointing out Abbey as unlikely to be of any help due to either not caring or being too awkward. Come a newer chapter where Mike seems incredibly troubled ([[spoiler:due to experiencing déja-vu due to the chapter beginning similar to his previous nightmare]]) while in the company of Abbey and Daisy, and Abbey is compassionately checking up on him just as much as Daisy is.
* Chapter 95, even though the main cast's friendship slowly begin to become worse. It seems like some good things are happening to some characters.
** [[spoiler: Augustus being more or less adopted by Lucy's family. Augustus' first reaction to them allowing him to stay at their home before he graduates is to [[TearsOfJoy begin crying]] and commenting on how this is to good to be true. Lucy's mother almost immediately breaks him out of it.]]