- When Banjo and Kazooie are separated in Tooie, the left behind partner will always tell the other not to leave them if they try to travel too far away. Banjo will sadly ask Kazooie not to leave him alone, while Kazooie sternly declares that there's no way he's leaving without her. Goes to show that despite their arguing and snarking at each other, they genuinely do like being with each other.
- Kazooie's even jerkasses have standards moment in Tooie. One of the tasks in Terridactyland requres her to hatch Terry the pterodactyl's lost eggs. The last one happens to be too big to fly back to the nest on its own, so Terry jokingly asks Kazooie to simply blow it up. Kazooie doesn't find this funny at all.
Terry: Hmmm, I'm not sure if there will be room in our nest. You couldn't just hit it with one of those Grenade Eggs, could you?Kazooie: You heartless...
- Towards the end of Tooie, Jamjars swallows his pride and gives a forced apology to Kazooie in order for her to bring his dead brother Bottles back to life.
- In Jolly Roger's Lagoon, after Kazooie hatches Tiptup's egg and helps his son out, Tiptup takes his son to meet his sisters. Awww.
- Also, in Terrydactyland, The Styracosaurus family - just the sheer amount you help a family in a dire situation (One of the children is deathly ill, another has been shrunk to a tiny size and the third is missing, trapped in a hellish amusement park) for, really, a minor reward compared to the amount of work you do. Just goes to show that you may be playing as a none-too-bright bear and a snarky bird, but they're still nice guys.
- While Kazooie tries to request a bigger reward at first, she then accepts the relatively small reward with surprising grace.
- The graveside flower pots in Mad Monster Mansion. If an egg is plopped into one, flowers bloom...and a very ghostly, quavery "thank you..." intones out of nowhere.
- In the spinoff Banjo-Pilot, there's a racetrack called Clanker's River. It's a beautiful, idyllic river with Clanker the Shark swimming in it. He got free of Grunty's sewer and found a beautiful new place to live!
- After learning the necessary moves, you can go back to Spiral Mountain and not only break the rock that's been trapping a little goldfish all game, but also transport it back into the water.