- In "For Now"; "Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now!"
- All of "Mix Tape"; but especially Kate's little overjoyed "He likes me!" at the end.
- These lines from "If You Were Gay" :
Nicky: So what does it matter to me, what you do in bed with guys?Rod: Nicky, that is WRONG!Nicky: (sincerely) No, Rod, it's not!
- The first time you watch it, 'Fantasies Come True' definitely counts as one of these, with Rod finally being able to admit that he's gay and discovering that Nicky, his roommate, best friend, and crush, likes him back. At least, right up until the end when it's revealed that Rod was just dreaming, one of the saddest moments in the entire show.
- When they're not fighting, Rod and Nicky's relationship in general.
- The ending to "The More You Ruv Someone".
If there's someone you are wanting so to kill them
You go and find him
And you get him
And you NO kill them!
'Cause chances good
He is your love...
- A meta example; the writers of the show have stated that they actually got letters from Gay Conservatives who stated how much they loved Rod as a character. The really heartwarming part, however, is the fact that Rod actually inspired some of them to come out of the closet in the first place! Just shows that even a fictional character can leave a positive impact on someone's life.
- Who supplies the last bit of money needed for Kate to start her Monstersourri school? Trekkie, because as a little kid he was always made fun of and considered an outcast, and he wants to keep other monsters from experiencing the same thing. Crosses over with a Crowning Moment of Funny when you find out how he got the money: "In unstable market, only stable investment...porn!"