Heartwarming: Amanda Palmer
- The Wedding Blog, in which Amanda talks on her feelings about love, why she decided to marry Neil Gaiman, and chronicles their madcap marriage ceremony. It is equal parts madness, hilarity and heartwarming.
- Her TED Talk, The Art of Asking, where she talks about her experiences as an artist, and how much love she has received over the years.
- And then she sings Radiohead's Creep, on ukulele, without a mic, at the after party.
- Amanda and Neil naming their son after Amanda's recently deceased best friend and mentor, Anthony. Their nickname for little Anthony is "Squeaker".
- Amanda's video with litttle Anthony and Neil directing.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.