- Charlie's last good-bye to Anne Marie is both this and one of the film's biggest tearjerkers.
- Especially when you take into account the fact that Judith Barsi, Anne-Marie's voice actress, was murdered before the Movie was released, making this scene her last words ever spoken on film.
- Just before that, Charlie telling Anne Marie that he's sorry for what he put her through and meaning every word of it. After a movie of of being an unrepentant jerk and denying that anything he did was wrong, he finally does one of the hardest things for anyone to do: apologize.
- Itchy's What the Hell, Hero? speech to Charlie lays out his intense loyalty to his friend—begrudgingly following his lead even though he verbally saw all the grief that happens to them coming:
"You wanted revenge on Carface, and I said 'No—please! Let's get out of town!' But I stayed, because...because, you're my friend. And then you wanted to kidnap the girl, and I said 'This is CRAZY!' But I helped ya—and then we gotta dress the girl, and read her stories, and...she wants us to feed the poor...and the whole while, I'm thinking 'This is stupid—she's gonna get us KILLED!' But I stayed, because...I'm your friend!"
- Charlie gives some puppies a pizza during the first movie.
- The aptly named Big Lipped Alligator Moment, for a brief moment, Charlie's happy enough to sing with the alligator just before returning to sanity and try to save her and Anne Marie from being eaten. It being one of the few truly light-hearted moments helps a lot.
- The ending of the second film, even though Itchy decided to stay in heaven.
- Try watching A Christmas Carol and saying Carface's Heel-Face Turn at the end then making up for everything he'd done so far, stealing and what not doesn't belong here!
- The whole premise of both movies, and the Christmas Special.