Ace Combat 04 : Shattered Skies
- In Ace Combat 04, the same song always plays while selecting your plane and weapons in the hanger bay... except on the final mission of the game. The music is changed and you can hear a voice over the intercom talking about how even though the ISAF nations are of different nations, they all fought and died together and will finally win the war together.
Ace Combat 5 : The Unsung War
- If one kills Ofnir and Grabacr with time left to spare in the last mission of 5, your wingmen will say exactly why they fought and how they enjoyed being your wingmen. Better than it sounds by far.
- Also from 5, during the start of the final mission "Aces," various squads of pilots from both Yuktobania and Osea come to help you, all while singing the anti-war song as they approach the control center for the SOLG.
Osean Squadron: "We'll protect them!"
- Even better: When Hamilton shows up and gets every enemy going after you, all the friendly Osean and Yuke squadrons back you up without missing a beat.
Yuke Squadron: "We're with you!"
Ace Combat Zero : The Belkan War
- In Zero, the mission "Valley of Kings." You and a small squadron of planes are flying through the eponymous valley to take out a nuclear launch facility under the control of terrorists.. There are other squadrons too, but they're not in the valley. They're drawing the enemy's fire above the canyon, taking fire and getting shot down in large numbers to make sure you make it through.
Allied Squadron: All planes, draw the attack above! Galm Team will handle the V2!
- It is shown through various interviews that after the war ended, lives continue on. Even some of the most ferocious ace pilots have come to terms with the present in their own way, and it's relieving sight to see.
Pixy: Yo, buddy, still alive? And thanks, friend. See you again.
- Schnee One, now a commercial airline pilot, is still pretty jolly about the entire ordeal with Galm 1, and is disappointed that he never got to fight him again.
- Dietrich Kellerman (Sliber One), an Old Master to his squadron. The loss of all his student/wingmen in the fight against Galm Team prompted him to quit the air force. Not because of regret, but because the future generation has finally surpassed him.
- Pixy's line near the end of Zero:
- The final interview Larry Folke gave to Brett Thompson of the times he survived getting shot down by Glam 1 after he tried to use V2 nuclear missile to wipe out those responsible for the war; he arrived at the ground zero of mid-air V2 explosion and is rescued by the villagers who lived there. They may or may not know what Pixy tried to do earlier, but they rescued him anyway out of simple human kindness. The event hit him in the face so hard that he decided to Walk the Earth afterwards to see what the very 'borders' he once tried to erase really means.
Ace Combat 6 : Fires of Liberation
- In Ace Combat 6, during one mission, on the verge of court martial, you and your disgraced wingman destroy a WMD stockpile and are ambushed by over fifty enemy fighters, with no hope of survival. And then every single allied squadron shows up to help you.
- Voycheck finally decides that enough is enough and leaked the information on Chandelier to Emmeria force.
- Similarly, Pasternak sending his wingmen home as he face down the entire might of Emmeria army in the Battle for Gracemeria by himself, citing that the only thing worth living for is the future and not bloodshed.
Ace Combat Infinity
- In Ace Combat: Infinity, over the course of campaign, Edge gradually gains respect and becomes more friendly toward Reaper. In the cutscene that ends Operation Bunker Shot, she flies next to Reaper's plane and says in a poignant voice, as the camera pans into the sky:
Edge: Faster and higher... Will you be the one to go there?
Collins: We're A-OK here, Ribbon! Get over to the Echo Team on the east side! If she (Bertz' sister) dies on me here, the Lieutenant's probably gonna kill us from the afterlife. It's safe under the Reaper, right? Show her!
- In the same mission comes another one from Collins. In the Far Eastern Front, Lieutenant Bertz, a friendly ground Commander who's worked with you since Operation Fogbound, dies at the end of the mission. Collins gives the final mission report in his place. In Operation Bunker Shot, Bertz' sister takes his place. After Orbital Laser Defense System creates a Mini Ulysses event, you have to choose between protecting Whiskey or Echo Team. Protect Collins' team and...