- In Ace Combat 04, the same song always plays while selecting your plane and weapons in the hanger bay... except on the final mission of the game. The music is changed and you can hear a voice over the intercom talking about how even though the ISAF nations are of different nations, they all fought and died together and will finally win the war together.
- If one kills Ofnir and Grabacr with time left to spare in the last mission of 5, your wingmen will say exactly why they fought and how they enjoyed being your wingmen. Better than it sounds by far.
- Also from 5, during the start of the final mission "Aces," various squads of pilots from both Yuktobania and Osea come to help you, all while singing the anti-war song as they approach the control center for the SOLG.
Osean Squadron: "We'll protect them!"
- Even better: When Hamilton shows up and gets every enemy going after you, all the friendly Osean and Yuke squadrons back you up without missing a beat.
Yuke Squadron: "We're with you!"
- In Ace Combat 6, during one mission, on the verge of court martial, you and your disgraced wingman destroy a WMD stockpile and are ambushed by over fifty enemy fighters, with no hope of survival. And then every single allied squadron shows up to help you.
- In Ace Combat: Infinity, over the course of campaign, Edge gradually gains respect and becomes more friendly toward Reaper. In the cutscene that ends Operation Bunker Shot, she flies next to Reaper's plane and says in a poignant voice, as the camera pans into the sky:
Edge: Faster and higher... Will you be the one to go there?
- In Zero, the mission "Valley of Kings." You and a small squadron of planes are flying through the eponymous valley to take out a nuclear launch facility under the control of terrorists.. There are other squadrons too, but they're not in the valley. They're drawing the enemy's fire above the canyon, taking fire and getting shot down in large numbers to make sure you make it through.
Allied Squadron: All planes, draw the attack above! Galm Team will handle the V2!