Heartwarming: A Knight's Tale
- William's friends standing by him while he is arrested and put in the pillory, protecting him from being beaten and having vegetables thrown at him. William even tells them to leave and let the crowd have him. Roland's response?.
Roland: God love you, William. So do I.
- Will's reunion with his blind father, which doubles as a Tear Jerker.
- Will's friends helping him write his love letter to Jocelyn ("I miss you like the sun misses the flower").
- It's made even more emotional by the fact that all of the words were inspired by past loves that Will's friends had. Wat and Roland draw theirs from girls they were in love with and Kate ends the letter with words her dead husband always told her about having hope.
- "Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough." The Black Prince, freeing William from the pillory.
- Chaucer's introduction of William at the final tourney, with Jocelyn and John Thatcher listening from the stands:
Wat: Sir William Thatcher, that's your name. Your father heard that.
- Will going to the banquet and dance with Jocelyn is very cute. When the dancing begins, Ademar tries to humiliate him by asking Will to demonstrate a dance from his homeland. Since Will only just learned how to dance, he stumbles through a few steps before Jocelyn joins him and has the rest of the guests start dancing. The two then can be seen dancing together, laughing and having a wonderful time, while Ademar silently seethes.