* Why is Sato so surprised that there is pornographic content on the internet (in the Anime)? Wouldn't he already know this being a NEET and all?
** It's ''child'' pornography in the light novel, but the anime would have likely received significant backlash if they left that intact. I think part of the implication in the anime is that Sato had found pictures with uncensored genitals, which is illegal in Japan.
* What the hell WAS that dream supposed to mean, anyway?
** The snake/sword/apple/gun dream that Sato makes up, and then keeps bugging Misaki about the meaning, but she refuses to tell him what it means. The only hint we get is that it's apparently pretty risque judging by Misaki's reaction to it.
*** Satou just threw in all of the Freudian imagery he could think of to make Misaki feel uncomfortable.
*** Just look at the damn things! It's deliberate Freudian imagery for "PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS VAGINA PENIS PENIS". The actual meaning is that Satou made it up to mess with Misaki because he felt condescended to by her century-out-of-date, do-it-yourself psychiatry.
*** Yup, see above. In Freudian Psychology, anything that remotely resembles a penis is a penis. Anything sticking into it, is a vagina. So, he made up a dream that was...well, see above.
* What's with Satou's T-shirt? The one with ХУЙ on it?
** It means "cock" in Russian and is VERY vulgar.
* Why did Misaki write "neko" in hiragana (ねこ) instead of in kanji (猫) on the cat's gravestone?
** Personal preference maybe? It's not an unusual thing as either is acceptable.
* Am I ''supposed'' to dislike Misaki? I feel like I'm not, but with how manipulative she is towards Satou and her almost complete and utter disregard for his feelings most of the time (yes, tell the man that he's more worthless than a stray dog when he wants to kill himself, brilliant), it's extremely hard to like her at all, even if she has a kind of fucked up family.
** She's a deconstruction of the ManicPixieDreamGirl when the truth is she's also kind of screwed up. So, I don't know?