Headscratchers: VG Cats
- Has it ever been explained how Aeris and Leo are related to each other? Are they siblings? Roommates? Cousins? Boyfriend/Girlfriend? Or is it left deliberately vague?
- With all of the ship teasing over the course of the series, and that they apparently met for the first time in school where Aeris seemingly developed a crush on Leo, they probably aren't related. (Of course Solid Snake was bullying her, so any canon that strip represented is up for debate.)
- They definitely aren't related, but they've known each other for a long time.
- Some of the more recent strips confirms this. They appear to have been friends since childhood (maybe around 10?), and being that we see each of their mothers separately...
- In "Conglaturation", how exactly is Dot Matrix holding a Null without her energy being drained?
- How did Enzo's hat and Glitch make it out of the game?
- Would somebody be so kind to explain the joke with the last few panels in this strip?
- The joke is that Dr. Hobo had been killed off a few years ago.