Headscratchers: Time Lord
I know TARDISes are bigger on the inside, but...
How would Tohno Shiki be able to enter his TARDIS (i.e. a knife) when the entrance is several times smaller then he is?
- The entrance is full-human-sized, its just as small as a knife-blade. I assure you, it makes perfect sense in twelve dimensions.
- The Doctor Who Expanded Universe has a Spaceship Girl TARDIS. Somehow she kind of opens up to form a decent-sized entrance, so people her size or bigger can walk right into her. It's in-universe Nightmare Fuel. So, the upshot of this is that probably the knife would not, when opened up, look like a knife.
- The same way you can step through a hole in a postcard. (If you don't know how to do this, look it up).
- If you were to open a hole into the tardis from the outside, what would happen?
- What happens if you put a Portable Hole / Bag of Holding inside a Tardis?
Why is the Warden's TARDIS Superjail?
Superjail is a series of buildings and made into a volcano. Shouldn't Jailbot be his TARDIS?
- Because even if then the jail is still bigger on the inside.