Headscratchers: The Thundermans
- During the "Staring Contest with Kira" commercial she CLEARLY blinks several times during the commercial yet she only acts like she lost when the spray causes her to look away. LOOK AT THIS CHEATERY: http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/digital-short-kira-kosarin-quick-hit-staring-contest.html
- Hank and Barb clearly disapprove of Max trying to become a super-villain. So, why do they allow him to associate with Dr.Colosso, who they know is a notorious villain that Thunderman turned into a rabbit?
- Scare 'Em Straight?
- They also let him keep doomsday devices, so they're clearly not the brightest parents.
- If Max wants the newest smart phone, and also wants to be a supervillain, why doesn't he just steal one? Or steal the money to buy one? He could always lie about where he got if he doesn't want the parents to find out about the stealing.
- Max only wants to be a supervillain, because he doesn't want to play second fiddle to his sister. Up to date the most evil things he's done, are no different from what most siblings do to each other or slightly more extreme versions of what rebellious teenagers do. When it comes to true evil, he's more or less all mouth, no action.
- This is one strange world that the Thundermans live in. For one thing, the post office is willing to ship a baby to Abu Dhabi ... provided that you cover her with sufficient postage, of course.