Headscratchers: The Runaway Guys
- So Wii Party was LP #6...except no, it's filler again. What's goin' on here man? Why would they change their mind like that?
- Jon doesn't know why, and apparently neither does Emile.
- They'll likely continue it again partway through the Little Big Planet LP, possibly alternating. I doubt they'd put off the rest of Wii Party for an entire LP.
- As it turns out, Wii Party was LP 6, but then it got postponed partway through. It's an actual LP; it just got stopped after Globe Trot in favour of Little Big Planet. So technically, it's LP 7.2.
- In Brawl, they forget to rescue Ike. Why didn't they go back for him before starting the Great Maze? It couldn't have taken more than a minute or two.
- So back in New Super Mario 3D World, there was a lot of issues when it came to Emile. Was he just because he was the easy punching bag, or were they literally trying to envoke him as a Butt Monkey and therefore the others give him a lot of flak unnecessarily-especially Masae?
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.