Headscratchers: The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon
Why doesn't the Gin no saji use a silver spoon?"Gin no saji" is Japanese for "silver spoon". In Save Jack: The Interactive Adventure, an electromagnet is used to pull the spoons away from the Gin no saji. Silver isn't ferrous, so a silver spoon wouldn't be attracted to an electromagnet. Even after loosing all of his ferrous spoons, he pulls out a wooden one instead of a silver one.
- Silver is too soft a metal to be used as weapon, it would just fall apart.
Ginnosaji's implacability.Okay... this is bugging me, it have been show that, despite healing incredibly fast(or not being affected by the wound at all), Ginnosaji can still be damaged, so... what happens if you cut off his arms and/or legs? I doubt he can actually regrow then, so... wouldn't it be the way out? Sorry if this was already answered in some point of the series, I didn't watch then all yet, if it was, just point out when.
- I'm pretty sure the Ginosaji just doesn't LET Jack maim him. He attempted it once in the trailer with the buzz-saw and, well, you saw how that turned out.
- He doesn't still have the throat or crotch injuries in subsequent scenes, so presumably he would grow back his arms, or the force of the attack would simply fail to remove them in the first place.
- I imagine that the Ginosaji has a combination of Reality Warper and Adaptive Ability. If he needs to be immortal, suddenly he's immortal. If he needs to have extra spoons, suddenly he has extra spoons. If his victim tries to commit suicide by jumping of a building, a fat person is suddenly warped into being to break the victims fall.
WHY?! WHY JACK?!Just what the hell did Jack do to deserve any of this?
- Nothing. Whatever God cursed him was just an utter dick.
- Or the Ginosaji simply picks his victims at complete random. The only difference between him and anyone else is a simple spin of the wheel.
How is Jack surviving?In the last episode of Ginosaji vs. Ginosaji, Jack is stranded in the Gobi Desert. How in god's name does he not die of heatstroke or starvation or dehydration?
- The Ginosaji obviously gives him shade and water occasionally. While hitting him with a spoon.
- Why doesn't Jack Duct Tape a spoon to his hand to avoid it getting knocked off? Or learning spoon bending from Uri Geller and bend all the spoons?