Headscratchers: The Goonies
- The Goonies find a coin in the wishing well with the portrait of Kennedy on it, making it a Kennedy Half-Dollar. Who throws half-dollar coins into wishing wells?
- Rich snobs with money to burn. AKA, the usual fare of the local Country Club.
- Why does One-Eyed Willie have an eye patch? Based on the fact that there's bone underneath, he didn't lose the eye, he was born without it.
- Because he wanted people to look at him and instantly realize that he's a force to be reckoned with. There's no better way to do that than to have an Eyepatch of Power.
- Spielberg has openly admitted that the most iconic scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark was taken from Carl Barks' Uncle Scrooge comics — has he or anyone else involved ever admitted the same about the entire premise/plot of this film?