Headscratchers: Legion of Super-Heroes
- Why is it that the villians have no compunction killing Superboy/Superman? True, he's trying to stop him, but they should know Superboy/Superman is really important to their history, given how he's saved the universe a number of times in the 20th/21st century/ Especially Legion villains born on Earth, who's premature killing of Superman would have a far more damaging ripple effect.
- Maybe they think it's a different guy?
- Quite possibly. How much has Superboy really announced that whole "I'm the real thing from the past and need to get back there alive and well or the entire timeline falls apart!" deal, anyway...and how many supervillains would be the sort of person to believe that even if word got around to them?
- If Brainiac 5 is so smart, can't he make Wildfire a containment suit that looks and feels more like an ordinary human? It would sure make things a lot easier with Dawnstar.
- The original Legion Clubhouse. Its about the size of a phone booth on the outside, as big as a shopping mall on the inside. Is this a case of Units Not to Scale or Bigger on the Inside?
- Definitely a case of Units Not to Scale. There are far too many rooms to fit, but they're all pretty small, and all have curved walls.
- Wasn't the clubhouse said to be Bigger on the Inside due to existing in the fourth (spatial) dimension, at least in the Silver Age? Pretty sure I remember reading this in one story.
- The Silver Age version explicitly used tesseract technology. Like the TARDIS, its entirely bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.