Headscratchers: Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- If Tsukasa and Marvelous were able to take down (or transport to the dimensional void) Super Sentai teams and Kamen Riders with ease (Onore, haxxors!), why did they have a long drawn out fight with the Go-Busters and Fourze respectively (In-universe I mean, of course they get special attention because they were the current heroes). Hell, we didn't even see the Go-Busters and Fourze get sent to the dimensional void, we last saw them running away from blaster fire from the respective evil fortresses (Crisis Fortress and Gigant Horse). Then they shown up with Meteor (who was sent to the void by Marvelous) for the big battle. Just what were they doing?
- The main focus was mainly on Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and Kamen Rider: Decade and the Go-Busters and Fourze possibly went back to their respective HQ to prepare, get more information and so offscreen before joining the whole gang.
- Where the hell was Navi during all this, he can't even be seen when Joe and Don are with Kaito and Hina on the Gokai Galleon?
- It is safe to say that they decided not to add Navi into Super Hero Taisen.
- Okay, so the Zangyack flagship Gigant Horse came back, and it combined with the Crisis Fortress to form the Big Machine which was destroyed by Rocket Drill Go-Buster Oh. But then there was that fleet of Zangyack battleships which attacked the Kamen Rider Club on the Moon and the Earth of Kamen Rider aka Fourzeland. We never see what happened to them.
- Good point but it is safe to presume that the death of their leaders caused them to disband again until a certain next team up because it is known that armies tend to retreat when their leader has fallen.
- For the big battle, we've got all the primary riders up to Fourze, with the Neo-Heisei secondary riders (Accel, Birth and Birth Prototype, and Meteor). But then there was a flashback of Marvelous sending a team of riders to the rift which included four early Heisei secondary riders (G3, Knight, Zolda, and Gatack) but they don't reappear for the final battle. On the Sentai side, we see Tsukasa send the Gekirangers (along with the Carrangers and Gaorangers), the original three Gekirangers with Geki Violet and Geki Chopper. But only the three Gekirangers fight in the big battle.
- This whole movie is chock-full of head-scratchers. Fist off, how did Marvelous & Tsukasa find, let alone utilize, this dimensional rift. 2. Where the hell are the Hikari Studio gang, you'd think that Natsumikan would be flinging laughter pressure points left and right.
- Definitely not from Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack as they were shocked and clueless when they realized it which means the skill would be from a 3rd party. And the very same reason why Navi was not present for the Gokaigers so it is safe to presume that they decided not to add in the Hikari Studio gang.
- How did Dai-Shocker return? How was Dai-Zangyack formed? How did Marvelous and Tsukasa learn of their plan? And how did they become their leaders, did they just walk up to them and say "hey, want to have an evil overlord?"
- Firstly, villains are known to not know how to stay dead, as shown by the villains in Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle so the same could be said for Dai-Shocker by some villain who can resurrect others. How Dai-Zangyack was formed, the villains know how tough Captain Marvelous is, as shown when he reminded Zangyack's Emperor's son who took care of him which caused the father to apologize in fear. As for the plan, since Marvelous and Tsukasa merely put on a show, they must have heard of the plan offscreen together and decided to put their own plans into motion. Or rather due to the fact that the budget is very tight so to show additional scenes to explain everything will cause more money.
- What happened to Long? They couldn't have killed him, but I didn't see any magic spheres to seal him into...
- It is safe to presume that the producers or director did not want to add every villains they have, be they dead, alive or status unknown.
- Where were all of the Sixth Rangers and Extra Heroes? Gai is the only Sixth Ranger even in the movies!
- Very tight budget is the answer. Any more will cause even more money and also time constraint issues.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.