Headscratchers: How To Rock
- I went to get glasses a few years ago and I got to choose what style I wore. Given all the styles of glasses to choose from, why would someone as concerned with her appearance as Kacey pick a pair that made her look so horrible?
- Possibly because her prescription wouldn't fit anything but those frames, and also because it's a sight gag.
- Your prescription doesn't matter; you can choose any style of glasses. I've been wearing glasses for 6 years.
- Maybe at the time, those were the only pair available that could fit her face.
- For a show dedicated to how it is wrong to judge by appearances, why is the only character who is genuinely unnattractive (that fat ginger kid) demonized so much?
- So what is the reason behind Molly's malicious behavior? Nowadays, she's just being a bitch for no reason. Grace even ditched her one time!
- How did she get contacts so fast? I dunno if it's the same in America, but you generally aren't allowed wear full-time contacts til your eyes have fully developed (generally 18 years of age).
- There's no minimum age for wearing contacts in America. Typically though, the average starting age is 14.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.