Headscratchers: Fate/hollow ataraxia
- How is Caster still around? One of the big problems with Team Caster in Fate/Stay was that she was lethally draining mana from the surrounding townspeople to fuel her and Assassin's needs (both for combat and day-to-day functionality). Now that she's not doing that, where on earth is she getting the mana?
- I assume her case is similar to that of Saber in the Fate route. Presumably, she's already got a sizeable amount of mana stored in her body and keeps the levels by eating, sleeping or just some old fashioned "mana transfering" with her master.
- Also, the main reason for her mana-draining was so she could become powerful enough to fight the other Servants. If she doesn't need to blast people every other day, she doesn't need nearly as much mana.
- AND she's also not having Assassin do...anything. At all. The guy is in spirit form throughout the game.
- At one point in the original game it was mentioned how Caster was draining people as a precaution so that she had more than enough excess magic to rapid fire all her super high power magic as much as she wanted. It was implied to be like Gilgamesh who didn't need all the power from the orphan batteries but used it so he had enough to pull out Ea whenever he wanted. It was also mentioned that Assassin's actual master in the land moreso than Caster so he may have some funky rules when it comes to how he gets the mana he needs.
- Why would Saber even have a gekirin? That's a trait of Oriental dragons, whereas she is infused with the blood and power of a European dragon.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.