- Adam Smith Hates Your Guts: Lately, Bribing Your Way to Victory is slowly becoming too high a price for squeaking past the mini-quests: 30 FarmVille dollars to get past EVERY portion of a quest can get pretty goddamned expensive.
- Hatedom: Unfortunately, the things that spurred such for FrontierVille has been cropping up with FarmVille: new side-quests that come along with new locations (the previous English Countryside and the new Lighthouse Cove), and new buildings (zoo, pet pen, aviary, wildlife preserve, and the new livestock pen). All with VERY SHORT time limits.
- The newly-added Lighthouse Cove had a sneak preview play which cost... wait for it... fifty-five FarmVille Dollars. Those that didn't have the money waited for it to come out.
- Sadly, those who needed land expansions for the necessary quest found out that they needed for FarmVille Dollars to finish it. This happened in the English Countryside and the Lighthouse Cove Quests.
- The worst thing to add with the Lighthouse Cove expansions is the limited amount of land the player can use as crops.
- There are now SEVEN farms: Home, English Countryside, Lighthouse Cove, Winter Wonderland, Hawaiian Paradise, Jade Falls, and Haunted Hollow. And the last three have their own currencies.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.