Headscratchers: Ed, Edd n' Eddy: The Mis-Edventures
- Why does Ed need the other two Eds for the batter-ed when all they do is fly around?
- To hold him back as he revs himself up.
- What exactly is the point of having the "open world" in this game? There is nothing to do and it really just serves as a brief time waster before heading back into missions.
- What am I missing? I have this game, and have played the whole thing at least three times, and half of the things mentioned on the main page are nowhere to be found: cheats and unlockables, bonus levels, almost all of the Downer Ending listed, rock-throwing gophers, a toilet full of crap, costume pieces, Whack-a-Jimmy, none of these things appear in the copy of the game I have. Are these only available on certain versions for certain platforms? The copy I have is for GBA.
- Well, those are for the PS2 version of the game, sorry sir/madam