The Ninja Mystery
- Okay, what happened to the ninja clan midway through? I mean they were in the Busby Berkeley Number sequence in the showers, but we never saw then after that.
- I didn't see any ninjas. Then again, ninjas are masters of stealth, so I doubt anybody would, unless they were a ninja. Are you a ninja?
The Nolstalgia Chick
- How did the Nostalgia Chick even hear about this movie? I thought all the copies of it were either destroyed or locked away in places nobody could access.
- Probably the same way most of its fandom has heard of it; either through the accidental public screening of 1998, or through the infamous hearsay-based remakes that have become popular in some European and American far-right groupings. Even though it probably makes the whole thing worse for the Chick...
Little Orphan Lukas
- How does that little orphan they found on the streets (I think his name might have been Lukas) know a Hebrew prayer?
- How can Josef Mengele reference Jurassic Park, if that movie is released 4 years later after this one?
- The development crew must have heard it was in production. Or they were spoofing the book. It was the joke about the fat nerd Nazi shutting down the power, right? The movie's not too different from the book, so they could do that scene alright.
The Stunt Man
The Mystery of Mengele's Race
- Josef Mengele has picture of his parents etched into his chest. But it is revealed in the movie that he is actually an angel. So... how does he has parents, then? Was that a picture of God or what?
- It's sot of implied that he was born a human and later became an angel, but out of context that lines sounds as if he's having a seizure.
The Dress Dilemma
- Who made Anne's princess dress seen during the liberation of Auschwitz?
- The mice, of course. It's not the first time.
- What was going through Molly Ringwald's mind when she was doing the line readings? There's no way she could've taken this seriously.
Real or Fake Disney Movie
- Okay, is this REALLY a Disney movie? I mean, no one has ever heard of it, there are no clips or pictures anywhere on the web...
- No. It's just for fun.
Anne Frank: The Musical
- In a movie that's an hour and 35 minutes long... Why is 47 minutes of it singing?!
- It's a Disney movie. What did you expect?