Headscratchers: Avatar and the Airbending Fellowship of Vampire Slayers
- The Avatar and the Airbending Fellowship of Vampire Slayers bugs me for the sole sake that it reminds me of a movie by Seltzer and Friedberg. From what I know that isn't a good thing.
What happened to the Wiki's Character Pages for Avatar and Solo?The other characters all have their own pages, but the McPotter brothers' pages are redlinked. Since we appear to have Writers On Board, why haven't any of them fixed this?
Why did Alternate Sueattack Alternate Alternate Solo if they were both Chaotic Good?
- I must've missed that episode...
- It was very simple. Weren't you concentrating? They didn't have conforming views of Chaotic Good so they decided the only way to decide to attack each other to decide which Chaotic Good view was right. Obviously, they were both zapped away by the Lawful Neutral aliens so they could not kill each other. Of course, that's the comic continuity-which I am guessing you are referring to-and the official TV [[Canon]] is insanely complicated and has not been completely resolved yet. Word of Dante, though, said this issue will finally be resolved in a three-parter just before the season eight finale involving the Grand Reveal of the Head of the Dark Council and TVTS and will mark the end of the current arc. There-finished typing it up.
Whatever happened to the other Poorly Disguised Pilot?My Little Rainbow Princess Pretty Moon Shortcake is supposedly a spinoff of Avatar and the Airbending Fellowship of Vampire Slayers, and it says on the spinoff's main page that the writer left the parent show after directing the Poorly Disguised Pilot for her spinoff. Yet no such episode has aired. What happened? Is this a lost episode, or is it just not airing until season 4?
- Someone discussed this on the page for the other show that the Poorly Disguised Pilot is late season 3/early season 4.
Why is everyone so nasty towards My Little Rainbow Princess Pretty Moon Shortcake?It's not really that bad, honestly. Yes, I know it's idealistic, which is inheretly bad, but seriously, people!
- Not everyone is: I'm often on internet forums defending the show in the strongest terms against the haters, even if I have to call their intelligence or sexuality into question.