- Jake English in Homestuck.
GT: In my view distinguished gentlemen should always strive to be as gay as possible with each other.
Jake: So then I laughed and revealed my hilarious boner.
- Made funnier by his canon relationship with Dirk. And by the fact that Caliborn, who enthusiastically agrees with Jake's above statement, seems to be vaguely homophobic.
- Paradox Space also gives Jake a moment of this in Antiquated Japesterism, this time with the word "boner".
- Parodied in this Tom the Dancing Bug strip.
- In Breakfast of the Gods, Captain Cupcake has the tendency to say unintentionally homoerotic things, much to the delight of Dig 'Em, the Sugar Smacks frog. But honestly, when you work for a guy named King Ding Dong...
- Parodied in the second panel of this The Non-Adventures of Wonderella strip.
- Also in the alt-text of this strip.
- "Look, I admire your spirit. Mostly because in my time, 'spunk' means jizz."
- Parodies in LGBT right blog/webcomic Slap upside The Head in the author's birthday comic.
- Parodied in this Casey and Andy strip.
- Demonstrated in this Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal. This one provides another example.
- Like with many other tropes, League of Super Redundant Heroes parodied this here.