Hand Or Object Underwear: Print Media
- Demi Moore, very much pregnant, on the August 1991 cover of Vanity Fair.
- Spy Magazine shortly thereafter parodied the cover using her then-husband Bruce Willis.
- Janet Jackson on the September 1993 cover of Rolling Stone.
- The January 2009 cover of GQ features Jennifer Aniston wearing only a necktie, but she is posed in a way that no naughty bits are shown.
- Lucy Pinder practically made a career out of this, before finally appearing topless. There were two good reasons why this was much awaited.
- The Other Wiki even has a page for this trope: Handbra
- Every model has struck a handbra pose.
- Tomomi Kasai of AKB48 ended up getting Kodansha in serious trouble for a handbra shot in her latest photobook... because the handbra in question belonged to a little boy. The backlash was so strong that Kodansha ended up cancelling the photobook's release entirely, rather than simply omitting the image from it as they'd been planning on.