- In Over the Hedge, Verne covers himself with a cookie after he loses his shell.
- The lead character in Chicken Little loses his pants on his way to school and has to make a pair out of his homework.
- Toy Story 2. Bullseye covers his privates with his hooves after his saddle (and Woody) fall off his back.
"Alright, nobody look 'til I get my cork back in!"
- Earlier, Hamm does this when he trips and his coins fall out.
- The Little Mermaid Ariel unintentionally does this with Flounder after she's been turned into a human by Ursula, and he's helping her swimming up to the surface.
- The Curse of the Were-Rabbit: An otherwise naked Wallace wears a box saying "May Contain Nuts."
- Strange Magic: One of the goblins does this with a leaf after a fairy points out that he's naked, even though its the only time anyone notices this.