- I REALLY enjoy their Just Dance series! In fact, I don't understand why the games got some mixed and negative reviews! They're fun, they help you lose weight, they have an EXCELLENT selection of songs, etc!
- I also really enjoy Imagine Babyz! Since I hope to become a mom one day, I think this game is excellent practice! Now, if only I could get that stupid game of Peek-a-Boo to work...
- Rayman is my first console game and I still can't find a 2d platformer better than it. The musics are awesome, the backgrounds are gorgeous, the level design is clever. Yes it's very difficult but it not impossible with patient. I also enjoyed the sequels but the original game still top in my hearts.
- ASSASSIN'S CREED. That is all.
- The Tyranny of King Washington, I love this DLC & everything in it. It's themes are so well integrated into the plot to the point that its almost as thick as The Wrath of Khan when it comes to themes. Washington is a fantastic villain & quite possibly the best villain in the series. His over the top, his cool & collective, his powerful & petty. When he makes a threat he carries it out & you will know why he has called himself King of the United States of America. We get to see him in every light a villain should be seen in & on top of all that, he turns Connor to his way of thinking & in so doing turns his greatest enemy into his successor. Also Connor is really allowed to shine here & is more like Batman, a more quite protagonist who actions speak louder then words. While the ending may put some people off with it appearing to all of been a illusion created by the Apple, but personally I think what we saw was all real & that the world we saw was just the Apple communicating with an Apple in that world. However, even without that, Tyranny is still a Great Story & is, in my opinion one of the best games of all time.
- Far Cry 3 is fantastic. The open world environments are quite lush and beautiful, although not distracting from the hell that the inhabitants enforce, the villains are quite memorable, it incorporates both stealth and open combat, and the survival tactics are neat. Overall, it's quite a unique game, and one that you just want to come back to just so you can do it again
- Child Of Light is the best game I've ever played, despite that fact that I stink at gaming. But the music, story, and gorgeous art make me forget about my super not-gaming skills. Seriously, go check it out.