Played for Comedy
- "Weird Al" Yankovic
- In "I Can't Watch This" (which parodies MC Hammer's U Can't Touch This), one line goes: "That's funny as a kick in the crotch/And that kind of show, I can't watch". The show he's referring to with those lines is America's Funniest Home Videos, which appears on the Live Action TV page for this trope.
- Suring the list portion of Hardware Store, one of the items Al mentions is an "Automatic Circumciser."
- Singer/comedian Heywood Banks composed an ode to this subject, "Trama to the Groin", which again brings up America's Funniest Home Videos's reliance on it.
- The minifilm from Styx's Kilroy Was Here concerts featured Dennis DeYoung's character doing this. To a robot. After being inspired by the helpful booklet 'What Not To Do to Your Roboto'.
- There are a lot of GroinAttacks in Emezie Okorafor's music videos:
- Ayane Shiun lands crotch-first on some kind of lazer bar thing in Astronaut.
- The Stick Bandit and Tanja are both hit in Wheel.
- There are several in Golden Girl, including the rare ovary attack!
- An ice pillar rises up under Morrigan in Spider vs Butterfly: Dance of Destiny!
- There's one in both parts of his rock opera.
- Plus a few more in his other videos.
- In the Gorillaz music video "Clint Eastwood", Murdoc is chased by zombie apes, one of which grabs his crotch and pulls him to the ground. According to the biography, it really hurt. The "Rock the House" video features him having billiard balls shot directly at his groin and bouncing them off an armoured codpiece.
- The video for the Eels song "Rags to Rags" parodies an America's Funniest Home Videos-type show, so naturally, it includes several of these. Considering the song the video is for....
- Happens to one of the robots in the video for "Warriors of Time" by Black Tide.
- "Zip" by KMFDM:
- Don't get your (sound effect bleep) into the zip of your pants, cause it hurts you in the most sensitive part of your body
- Lemon Demon's song, Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny contains the lines "Angels sang out in immaculate chorus / down from the Heavens descended Chuck Norris / who delivered a kick which could shatter bones / into the crotch of Indiana Jones..."
- In The Lonely Island song Like a Boss, the titular boss, after a rejection and a failed suicide, starts to go on a series of crazy acts, including castrating himself.
"Chop my Balls off! (LIKE A BOSS!)"
- Mercedes Lackey's "Advice for Young Warriors" (one of many songs she made for her Heralds of Valdemar universe) contains the lines:
Treat sword-ladies like sisters, and not like some whore,/ Or your wenching days, child, will be few!
- In "I Choose You To Die" by Star Bomb this is Pikachu's final revenge.
Played for Drama
- Emilie Autumn's "Miss Lucy Had Some Leeches" includes what may count as a female variation. "Ladies are like children / with brains the size of squirr'ls / let's give clitoridectomies to all the little / girls are helpless treasures ..."
- Punch 'Em In The Dick, an ode to groin attacks.
- Royce Da 5'9"'s "Part Of Me" tells the story of a guy who takes two women home from the bar, gets drugged and wakes up in a bathtub to find, well...
"The letter reads: 'never ask for shit/'cause you can get more than you asked for/WE HAVE YOUR DICK!"
- The Police: "Synchronicity II" has this line talking about a Bad Boss.
And every single meeting with his so-called superior is a humiliating kick in the crotch
- Cattle Decapitation's song Forced Gender Reassignment note takes this Up to Eleven. It also features a female variation which involves stapling a penis where the vulva is.