Green Eyed Monster: Animated Films
- Remy the Rat from Ratatouille was jealous that Colette could get public recognition for her culinary prowess and he couldn't.
- Chick Hicks, the villain of Cars, is a bright green racecar. His envy of The King's success wouldn't be such a problem if it wasn't so personal. What he does on the final lap demonstrates just how much it's twisted him.
- This is Woody's Fatal Flaw in Toy Story; a nice guy otherwise, but competition for his position as Andy's favorite toy leads him to trouble, and his better nature leads him into more trouble.
- Scar from The Lion King was a literal case with his brother Mufasa.
- Somewhat averted in Pinocchio, as there were no jealous characters. As the puppet lies to the Blue Fairy about why he didn't go to school, he explains that "there were these two big monsters with big green eyes" that put him in a big sack and Jiminy Cricket in a little sack. All the while, of course, his nose grows.
- In Care Bears: The Movie, the girl protagonist made a Deal with the Devil to become Camp Champ.
- The reason why "going turbo" is a bad thing in Wreck-It Ralph besides the fact that a character can die permanently in a game that is not theirs. Turbo was the protagonist of an 8-bit racing game who grew upset and jealous that a new racing game was becoming more popular than his game. He decided to enter that game which caused glitches to appear and got both games to be decommissioned. He still hasn't learned his lesson as King Candy.
- Cinderella III: A Twist in Time gives us Anastasia, who is very jealous of Cinderella, living a wonderful life with her true love while she has a miserable one and no love. This starts the plot when she steals the Fairy Godmother's wand.
Anastasia: (to Cinderella) I want what you have.
- Randall Boggs in Monsters, Inc., who is also literally a green-eyed monster, had grown incredibly tired of being second-best to the Mike-Sully team in scaring children. We find out in Monsters University that he was Sully's superior in scaring for some time but was humiliated by Sully at his biggest chance to prove himself, and in front of practically the entire student population, that he developed a permanent grudge to Sully.
- In Barbie in Princess Power, Kara's cousin Corrinne is jealous of her abilities as Super Sparkle and becomes Dark Sparkle to show her up.