: Making and watching you take a mixed shot with vodka, chocolate syrup, tobasco sauce, cranberry juice, and sundried tomato juice wasnt the highlite of my night. Hearing you puking from downstairs was.
Examples of Gargle Blasters
in Web Originals
- SCP Foundation has SCP-294, an "universal beverage dispensing machine" that was once used to deliver a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster. The Hideous Hangover Cure is an entire bottle of Excedrin, which under any other circumstances would have been immediately lethal. Other examples include "the perfect drink", which caused the one who drank it to commit suicide because it was so mind-blowingly awesome, nothing else in life could even hope to compare afterwards.
- Tasakeru: Faun's favorite drink is something called "Dead God Firewater". It's bright red, and the fumes alone are almost enough to make another character pass out. It's a type of whiskey, as the name suggests-with 10 percent unidentified red chemical (I suspect battery acid) and gunpowder to taste.
- Virtual pet site Neopets plays this one as a direct homage with their Pan Galactic Gargle Slushie item — the description even reads "The wisest saying in the galaxy is apparently, 'Never drink more than two Pan Galactic Gargle Slushies unless you are a twenty ton mega-elephant with pneumonial bronchitis.'" While the site is kid-friendly and thus does not actually let pets get drunk, it's one of the rarest and most expensive slushies in the game, which likely says a lot about the staff.
- An episode of Z! True Long Island Story had Zack Ryder revealing what an actual Long Island Iced Z is: A mixture of vodka, rum, tequila, diet soda, and protein. His attempt at drinking the concoction ended with him immediately vomiting it into the nearby sink, complete with "He's gonna puke!" sound byte from Beyond The Mat.
- In The Salvation War, Satan wrings out an orc into a cup of his wine. The entrails dissolve.