- At Anime Vegas 2009, he shares a rather intimate moment with Steve Blum. While in character as Sasuke.
Oh yeah? I love Orochimaru, what do you think about that?
- And note that this happens with Yuri's wife sitting right next to him! The three of them must have incredibly good senses of humor toward themselves.
- Yuri goes on to joke that it would've gotten dirtier if his wife wasn't right there, and even Tara laughs at that!
- In a smaller but similar way, his hilarious explanation of his respect for fellow voice actor Johnny Yong Bosch. Found Here
"If he's better at something than being an actor, it's as a rock god. He makes me feel like a little girl.
- This clip from a convention Yuri was at and discussing Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann briefly. In particular, him joking about saying "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!" in his daily life.
- This video of him narrating a pic poking fun at the fact that the Persona 3 Protagonist and Yosuke Hanamura can meet and interact.