Funny: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forever
Funny moments in Yu-Gi-Oh! Forever:
- Yugi's reaction to seeing the Blue-Eyes White Jet mark II in Chapter 39.
Yugo: AAAAAAHHHH! IT'S A REAL BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON! SOMEBODY HELP ME! KYO, MY BESTEST BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE FREAKIN' WORLD, PLEASE SAVE ME!Kyo: (slugs Yugo) Cut it out, moron…haven't you heard of the Kaiba family's Blue-Eyes White Jet?Yugo: (swirls in his eyes) Ow...
- Felix and Yugo's Big Lipped Alligator Moment when they get (respectively) drunk and sugar-high in Chapter 208.
Felix: You ticklish?Yugo: (gives a Death Glare) Don't even think about it.
- Followed shortly afterward by Yugo balancing bottles on various parts of his body out of boredom. Cue this exchange:
- Joey and Tristan get chased out of Pegasus's kitchen by the angry kitchen staff in Chapter 260.
Joey: We just wanted to sample a little!Chef: SAMPLE THIS! (throws a huge pot at them; it just barely misses their heads)
- Later, Joey and Tristan are fighting over the last piece of cheesecake. While they’re fighting, Téa calmly nabs it from the plate and offers to share it with her husband. Cue the two men’s Big "NO!".
- During the “sink the ARK” operation, Ricardo and his team discover that there’s only one way to infiltrate the otherwise-impenetrable warship without being detected: going through its septic pipe. Fortunately for them, it’s been cleaned recently, but the idea of how smelly it is nonetheless is enough to deter anybody from taking the lead. Malachi solves that issue in logical style.
Ricardo: Well...who wants to go first?Malachi: It’s your plan—-YOU go first! (grabs Ricardo and shoves him headfirst into the pipe)Ricardo: AAAWWWWWWKKK!!!!!!! Damn, damn, damn! Hold your breaths once you're in here!