- The 2012 April Fools joke, The YouTube Collection
- Any time you use the auto-captions on a video, you get a Gag Sub of epic proportions. It can get to the point where whatever the audio is, it can change the entire meaning of a series of videos into something completely in the Twilight Zone, such as the cutscenes of a video-game turning into an increasingly melodramatic story about poisonous dinosaur meat giving someone a terminal illness while also buying Christmas decorations.
- The custom 500 Internal Server error◊ message, which reads:
Sorry, something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. If you see them, show them this information: (some alphanumeric gibberish)
- Welcome to YouTube!
- What do you get when you take solid parenting, put it in a mask and give it Christian Bale's voice? BatDad!
- You can find some comedic gems in the comments, much of which are either people who are masquerading as the characters whenever it involves fictional characters, in-character responses, or something that questions sense.
- In this video clip of the transformation sequence from The Emperor's New Groove, one commenter responded to Kuzco having a human face with llama ears and neck.
Forest Spirit? Is that you?
- This sneak preview clip from Partysaurus Rex in response to a familiar-looking toilet seat cover.
R.I.P. Sulley, 2001-2012. May he forever warm our butts.
- This is a video/slideshow about a HUGE snake eating a crocodile. And then there's this completely out-of-place comment, which refers to League of Legends.
He should ward the river.. xD
- Originally, Vevo used to change the background of YouTube videos to match a promotion of a music video by an artist. This comment refers to a wild Pitbull appearing on a Beastie Boys video.
WHY IS THERE AN EGG WITH SUNGLASSES STARING AT ME
- On a Feast of Fiction recipe for Lembas Bread from The Lord of the Rings:
It there a way to make this without nuts for those who are allergic?
- On an upload of a Childish Gambino song:
donald i love you, but your nose has a camel toe
- On a video depicting a bong-user blowing smoke rings:
Those are the souls of the Cheerios he ate this morning.
- This video is a serious warning about the deadly river of Bolton Strid, whose surface calmness belies an unknown, lethal depth. Of course, for every serious topic, someone will make jokes about it:
I think you should drop a camera in there, and show the footage live. You know, stream it.Ohhhhhhh! 😄 Record at night with a flood light!You can bank on it! 😅If I miss the live stream, can I download it as a torrent?I have a fear of puns. These make me so nervous, I'm DRIPPING in sweatYou could say, the rate that these puns are coming in is....RAPIDAren't those puns a bit washed out by now?