Funny / You Only Live Twice
- The commentary on Bond's evident Death by Sex in the film's introduction.
At least he died on the job... he would have wanted it that way.
- Globetrotting sex machine Bond complaining about the imminent sex encounter.
- "It can save your life, this cigarette." It does.
- This exchange between Bond and Tanaka, after Tanaka introduces himself.
- Earlier, when Moneypenny give Bond the password, she coyly tries to get him to repeat it back to her. You know, to make sure he's got it...
- Bond and Helga after the Kobe Docks fight
Helga: "I got you."
Bond: "Well, enjoy yourself."
- "Siamese vodka?!"
- Bond's report after Little Nellie's encounter with SPECTRE gunships.
Bond: "Little Nellie got a hot reception. Four bigshots made improper advances towards her, but she defended her honor with great success."
- This line, combined with the visuals:
Helga: "Mr. Osato believes in a healthy chest."
- When the bad guys car is captured by the helicopter, the driver frantically keeps trying to steer even though the car's in midair.