Funny: You Can't Take It with You
- When Mr. Kirby wrestles Kolenkhov to the floor at the end of the movie!
- When Tony (Jimmy Stewart) tells Alice how much he loves her.
Tony Kirby: You know, every time I think about how lucky I am, I feel like screaming.
- Then he gets Alice to scream instead!
- He then covers for her by claiming she saw a mouse...no a rat! With hair on it! And it was this big! And there were six of them! And they just ran under that table!
- I like the bit when the phone rings. Tony won't let go of Alice's hands. So Alice picks up receiver with her teeth.
Tony: Hey, wonderful, you'd be a sensation on the trapeze!
- Penny the Plucky Comic Relief (not that shes the only one of course) had a funny running gag about her writing.
Penny Sycamore: Were you ever in a monastery?
- Everyone's reactions to the fireworks fiasco. It was all priceless!
- Almost every moment Kolenkhov is on screen:
"But with you gone, and the grand duchess out of a job, where will I eat?"
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.