Book One, Unmanned
- Yorick's introduction; hanging upside down from a straitjacket, talking about Elvis' twin brother.
- Even funnier is Ampersand's introduction; throwing his poop at Yorick.
- 355's introduction; Yorick is talking about how he can't leave his apartment. Beth gives a responds with a sarcastic quip.
Beth: The world is glorious! What's there to be afraid of?
Next Page: A masked kidnapper taking a woman hostage.
- Dr. Mann's introduction; Yorick is talking about how much he misses Beth. Beth tries to cut in.
Beth: Before you say anything, there's something I should tell you.
Next Page, Dr. Mann: I'm having a baby.Note
- Hero's introduction; her boning a fireman can be funny, but also take note of the disgusted thoughts from her colleagues.
- During the countdown...
Government Official: Representative Brown? Your husband just called, said he was going to be late to the party.
- At three seconds: the reporter trying to get a date out of Alter, and failing.
- At two seconds...
Agent 1033: Three bodies for one artifact recovered? Looks like you're turning into the Culpher Ring's Lara Croft-
Agent 355: Just shut up and get us out of here.
- When the plague hits, and the reactions of the men being affected, turning a serious moment into something part Narm, part Gallows Humor.
Unknowing Girl: Daddy? I think Buck is sick.
- 355 breaks into Secretary Valentine's room. She doesn't even bat an eyelash at it.
Valentine: If you're looking for food, the kitchen's already been pillaged.'
- Even funnier is when 355 almost immediately after tells Valentine she's now the President of the United States.
- The confrontation between Yorick and a chick driving a garbage truck full of corpses.
- One of the first things she does? Checks his family jewels.
Girl: You're a real man! But just barely.
- Yorick's use of the word "whom" prompts the girl to sarcastically ask if he's an English major.
Yorick: As a matter of fact...
Girl: Yeah, I really don't care.
- The girl handcuffing Yorick, despite him being an escape artist, and turning her back away only to find that he escaped.
(After escaping) Yorick: You're just lucky those handcuffs were Hiatts you little shit.
- Ms. Brown, after speaking with a colleague, gets a surprise visit from Yorick. First thing she does? Puts those Tae Bo classes to use.
- Their speculation as to why Yorick survived prompts a Double Take from Ms. Brown.
Yorick: I bought it in a magic store and used it to propose to Beth right before-
Ms. Brown: A magic ring? Yorick, don't be ridiculous, that has nothing to do with- ...did you just say proposed?
Yorick: Yes. That's why I'm going to Australia to find out her answer.
Ms. Brown: The hell you are!
- Yorick and Ms. Brown being shot at.
Ms. Brown: Get away from the window Yorick!
Yorick: But who's shooting at us mom? Terrorists?
Ms. Brown: Worse. Republicans.
Book Two, Cycles
Book Three, One Small Step
- At the end of the astronauts arc.
Book Four, Safeword
Book Five, Ring Of Truth
- When Yorick tries to scare some Daughters of the Amazons away from a church by levitating himself and pretending to be God:
: And you will know
my name is the Lord
when I lay my vengeance upon thee! (All but one of the Amazons run off in terror) Velvet
: Are you serious? That's not even from the Bible! It's a quote from fucking Pulp Fiction
Book Six, Girl On Girl
Book Seven, Paper Dolls
Book Eight, Kimono Dragons
Book Nine, Motherland
Book Ten, Whys And Wherefores
- "Beth, I think Beth has a right to know about... Beth."