- "Today's launch was so-so."
- When Miang is killed and Body Surfs to Elly, she takes Billy's gun and shoots Fei and explains a large amount of information concerning Deus. The only thing Billy can manage to say: "...She took my gun."
- During the "Recapture Aveh" chapter, Citan, Bart, and Sigurd are ambushed at the royal palace, when Old Maison decides to bring in a Land Crab mech to save the day. Said mech then malfunctions as they decide to escape:
Bart: See you again, Shakhan. Till then... go get your head waxed!Land Crab: *propellers start smoking then fly off without the body*Shakhan: Is this some kind of joke? Hmm, it seems sandworms can't fly after all.
- At Billy's orphanage, a sidequest involves collecing a bunch of comic books. A kid comes out of the bathroom and hands you one, saying that there wasn't any toilet paper and he used the comic instead. The item's description? Not so comical anymore
- The whole "Bart Missile" incident. All of it.
Fei: Bart...?...You didn't... No, don't tell me you...Citan: It's true Fei.Bart: (defensively) Aw, come on! How was I supposed to know you were on that thing?Fei: ... I'm too disgusted to say anything.
- And much later, Fei's reaction when he learns about it.
- Earlier, while Fei and Elly are stranded on the Goliath's wreckage, Elly laments that her and Fei's Gears are stuck inaccessibly under the wrecked and submerged Gear hangar. Fei, meanwhile, is jumping back-and-forth trying to catch a fish for dinner.
- The fish wasn't very good, either. Fei compares the experience to the last time he tried Citan's cooking.
- And before that, Citan and Hammer decide that the best way to shake Grahf off their tail (or wing, rather) is to hit the accelerator on the Goliath and let air resistance do it's thing. It works. You have to be wondering what's going through Grahf's head once he realizes "the power" is apparently no match for the laws of physics.