Funny / Xavier: Renegade Angel
- "I pulled the guy's heart out, and showed it to him, and he was like, 'Nice.'"
- "They say when you die, you *** your pants. But not me; I'm gonna *** my heart."
- "Are you so retarded you even answer rhetorical questions?"
- "At least he died with God in his heart. You can taste it. Could use a little coconut."
- "It's an earthquake, a SOULSHAKE!"
- The hot dog business meeting.
I know I was moving my hot dog in and out of Peterson's wife's buns last night. (Laugh Track)
Peterson: My wife is dead. (Audience goes "Aw...")
- How to distract sports fans: Simply pump your fist and chant "SPORTS!"
- Four words: Blue Chocolate Chip Tampons.
- The Circular Reasoning in "Bloodcorn".
Xavier: Rain, it's just God's tears. I know a shamanic Navajo rain dance that hasn't just blown minds, it's blown ducts, tear ducts.
Farmer: I'm willing to try any precipitation boogie you got!
Xavier: HAY A HO HAYaaaw, shucks, I forgot it! But we can jog my memory, with the Lakota memory jogging dance.
Farmer: Just show me how!
Xavier: AY YO HWA! AY...can't remember the memory jogging dance. I know, the irony is rich, so all we have to do is the Iroquois irony melting dance, and we'll be golden.
Farmer: Do you remember that one?
Xavier: Of course! This noodle is a steel cage! But only God can do that dance. And it has to be raining. That's the irony part.