Funny: X2: X-Men United
- Professor X dissuades Wolverine from smoking in Cerebro.
Xavier: Logan, my tolerance for your smoking in the mansion notwithstanding, continue smoking that in here, and you'll spend the rest of your days under the belief that you are a six-year-old girl.
Logan: Would you really do that?
Xavier: I'd have Jean braid your hair. Welcome back.
- Whenever Nightcrawler tries to introduces himself ("My name is Kurt Wagner, but in the Munich circus I was known as the Incredible Nightcrawler"), he's interrupted.
- Bobby introducing Wolverine to his alarmed parents as "Professor Logan". His mother asks him as he's leaning against a doorway in an undershirt what he teaches and he deadpans: "Art."
- More of a heartwarming example, but when Nightcrawler explains the markings on his skin it becomes quite humorous.
Storm: How many?Nightcrawler: One for every sin. So quite a few.
- A tense moment in the jet is interrupted by Magneto and Mystique laughing like the popular girls in a high school movie. "We love what you've done with your hair." At that, Rogue takes a glove off and needs to be held back.
- At Bobby's house, Wolverine is drinking some beer, when he hears something approaching. He turns and lets his claws out, sticking them righ tin the face of... the family's pet cat. Who is completely unperturbed and starts licking at one of them.
- You can also hear the cat yelp when he retracts them in surprise when the Drakes return.
- As a Call Back from the first movie, Wolverine moves from stealing Cyclops' bike, to his car. Lampshaded by Pyro.
- When Bobby is freezing his mom's tea cup, this exchange follows.
Mrs. Drake: This is all my fault.Pyro: Actually they discovered that males are the ones who carry the Mutant Gene and pass it on, so, actually it's his (Mr. Drake's) fault.Mr. Drake: ...
- The cat promptly hops onto the table and starts licking at the frozen tea.
- "Have you ever tried not being a mutant?"
- Nightcrawler, excluded from the secret planning session along with Rogue, Pyro, and Bobby offers to spy on it for them and is promptly caught
Kurt: (back on the ground) I didn't mean to snoop...
- When Stryker pits Logan against Yuriko, the first thing she does is knock him on his ass. Getting up, he draws his claws, only for her to respond in kind. His response? A very subtle Fascinating Eyebrow and an utterly bemused "Holy shit".
- When Mystique has sneaked into Stryker's lair and is fighting guards, she escapes by sliding under a door while giving Stryker the finger.
- And then, when she's gotten to the control room by disguising herself as Stryker, and seals herself in just as Stryker arrives, she blows him a kiss and gives him a wave just before the doors shut.