- WrestleMania 18's "match" where the Hardcore championship (Under the 24/7 rule) changed hands from Maven, Spike Dudley, The Hurricane, Mighty Molly, Christian and back to Maven over the course of the pay-per-view.
- Wrestlemania 24 was billed for months as "The Biggest Wrestlemania Under the Sun", because it was in Florida with an open arena. When it finally happened...it was cloudy. note
- The Boogeyman vs Booker T and Sharmell at WrestleMania 22 was one of the high points of Boogeyman's WWE tenure. The frightened reactions of Booker and Sharmell were classic. Booker being given advice by none other than Goldust backstage before the match was another funny moment.
- The WrestleMania Rumble.
- The Stinger for WrestleMania IX featured Kamala "communing with the animals" backstage at Circus Maximus. He was supposed to fight Bam Bam Bigelow, but the match didn't happen due to to time constraints.
- The footage of OJ Simpson being pursued by police getting reused in the Hollywood back lot brawl between Rowdy Roddy Piper and Goldust at Wrestlemania 12.
- Made even funnier with Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler hanging lampshades over the use of the footage. Vince even remarks "You know I have to say that this footage looks...awfully familiar."
- The commercials for WrestleMania 21:
Christian: How about sadomasochistic activity?(cue Chris Jericho and Benoit staring at Christian)Christian: Just asking.
- Triple H parodying Braveheart and Ric Flair coming in with a mule.
- Undertaker doing the famous "Did I fire six shots, or was it only five?" ending with the signature eye roll.
- Christy Hemme and Kurt Angle do the famous scene from "When Harry Met Sally", complete with Kurt wearing a ridiculous wig.
Linda McMahon: I'll have what she's having.
- Various superstars doing the "You talking to me?" line from Taxi, ranging from Big Show unable to do it, and Batista with a Who's on First? routine.
- Basic Instinct with the three Canadian Chris's (Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit and Christian) interrogating Stacy Keibler engaging in different "activities". Including this famous line:
- Eugene as Forrest Gump, ending with William Regal screaming, "Run Eugene, run!" after Eugene accidentally punches the old woman on the bench out.
- Eddie Guerrero and Booker T as Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield and Booker T doing his own version of Ezekiel 25:17, ending with Booker T patting Eddie on the back for an I Just Shot Marvin in the Face gag.
- Hulk Hogan's confusing of the Superdome (in New Orleans) with the Silverdome (in Detroit) at WrestleMania XXX. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Rock couldn't let that one slide.
- The crowd's reaction to The Undertaker's loss to Brock Lesnar. One guy ran his fingers down his face so hard he could've peeled his skin off.
- The crowd going back to Fandango-ing during the André the Giant battle royal and then Sheamus hitting him in the chest 27 times before ultimately pushing him off the ring.
- Remember Muhammad Hassan's elimination during his Royal Rumble Debut in 2005? At Wrestlemania 31's André the Giant Battle Royal, Curtis Axel gets eliminated first by EVERYONE in the ring, except Big Show, Kane (who both just watches it as Big Show tells them to toss him to the other side), Jimmy Uso and Goldust.
- During the Undertaker vs. Wyatt match, Wyatt was doing his Spider Crawl towards Taker, when Taker did his signature 'sitting up after laying prone' thing. They stare at each other for about a second, and Bray slumps back-first, sporting one hell of an "Oh Crap!" face...
- There's something hilarious about watching two men (Bryan and Ziggler) bashing their heads together at the top of a ladder.
- And they do it again the following RAW, this time not on a ladder.
- Daniel Bryan's post-match interview. Featuring congratulatory interruptions from Pat Patterson, Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, and Bret Hart (In that Order.) Cue all of them, including Maria Menounos (the interviewer), doing Bryan's Big "YES!"... Until Ron Simmons shows up and bellows out his trademark "DAMN!" They continue the "YES!" chants anyway.