- The Stinger for WrestleMania IX featured Kamala "communing with the animals" backstage at Circus Maximus. He was supposed to fight Bam Bam Bigelow, but the match didn't happen due to to time constraints.
- The footage of OJ Simpson being pursued by police getting reused in the Hollywood Backlot Brawl between "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and Goldust at WrestleMania XII, which was made even funnier with Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler hanging lampshades over the use of the footage. Vince even remarks "You know I have to say that this footage looks...awfully familiar."
- WrestleMania X-8's "match" where the Hardcore championship (Under the 24/7 rule) changed hands from Maven, Spike Dudley, The Hurricane, Mighty Molly, Christian and back to Maven over the course of the pay-per-view. Here's how it played out:
- Goldust and Maven were having a Hardcore Championship Match in the ring.
- After Maven and Goldust knocked one another out with trash can lids, Spike Dudley ran in (with his own ref) and pinned Maven to win the title.
- Crash Holly came down to attempt to win the title off of Spike Dudley, sending him running through the audience, with Crash, Goldust, and Maven in pursuit.
- Later, Crash Holly and Spike Dudley were wrestling backstage, when suddenly, Al Snow attempts to run them down with a golf cart, only to miss and crash into a pile of boxes.
- Spike Dudley attempted to escape after throwing Crash Holly into a steel door, only for The Hurricane to swing in, kick him down, and pin him to win the title. Just as the Hurricane leaves, Al Snow breaks out of the boxes, only to realize he's too late.
- Later, the Hurricane is being interviewed on how he ambushed Spike Dudley and stole the title, the interviewer claiming it's not very superheroic. Mighty Molly comes in, seeming to congratulate The Hurricane, but instead, she smacks him in the back of the head with a frying pan and pins him to win the title.
- Later again, Mighty Molly is carefully making her way down a hallway, when the top half of a door suddenly swings shut into her face, knocking her out. The door half opens, revealing Christian, who proceeds to pin her for the title.
- Finally, Christian is about to leave the arena in a taxi, but Maven took advantage of Christian's celebration taking a little too long, caught him in a roll-up, and pinned him to win the title back, then made a getaway in the taxi Christian was about to take.
- The WrestleMania Rumble.
- The commercials for WrestleMania 21:
- Triple H parodying Braveheart and Ric Flair coming in with a mule.
- Undertaker doing the famous "Did I fire six shots, or was it only five?" ending with the signature eye roll.
- Christy Hemme and Kurt Angle do the famous scene from "When Harry Met Sally...", complete with Kurt wearing a ridiculous wig.
Linda McMahon: I'll have what she's having.
- Various superstars doing the "You Talkin' to Me?" line from Taxi Driver, ranging from Big Show unable to do it, and Batista with a Who's on First? routine.
- Basic Instinct with the three Canadian Chrises (Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit and Christian) interrogating Stacy Keibler engaging in different "activities". Including this famous line:
Christian: How about sadomasochistic activity?
(cue Chris Jericho and Benoit staring at Christian)
Christian: Just asking.
- Eugene as Forrest Gump, ending with William Regal screaming, "Run Eugene, run!" after Eugene accidentally punches the old woman on the bench out.
- Eddie Guerrero and Booker T as Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield and Booker T doing his own version of Ezekiel 25:17, ending with Booker T patting Eddie on the back for an I Just Shot Marvin in the Face gag.
- The Boogeyman vs Booker T and Sharmell at WrestleMania 22 was one of the high points of Boogeyman's WWE tenure. The frightened reactions of Booker and Sharmell were classic. Booker being given advice by none other than Goldust backstage before the match was another funny moment.
- WrestleMania 24 was billed for months as "The Biggest WrestleMania Under the Sun", because it was in Florida with an open arena. When it finally happened... it was cloudy.note
- WrestleMania XXX:
- Hulk Hogan's confusing of the Superdome (in New Orleans) with the Silverdome (in Detroit). "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Rock couldn't let that one slide. This extended to the next night on Raw, with Hogan making a reference to it.
- The Slam City skit with Ricky Steamboat, Sgt Slaughter, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Ted DiBiase, and Ron Simmons.
- In the André the Giant battle royal:
- The crowd going back to Fandango-ing and then Sheamus hitting him in the chest 27 times before ultimately pushing him off the ring.
- Cesaro winning the match? Not bad. Doing so by picking up the 450 pound Big Show and dropping him over the top rope? Awesome. The commentators jokingly wondering if he'll be able to lift the huge trophy he won, and their reactions when he does? Hilarious.
- The crowd's reaction to The Undertaker's loss to Brock Lesnar. One guy ran his fingers down his face so hard he could've peeled his skin off.
- WrestleMania 31:
- Remember Muhammad Hassan's elimination during his Royal Rumble debut in 2005? At WrestleMania 31's André the Giant Battle Royal, Curtis Axel gets eliminated first by EVERYONE in the ring, except Big Show, Kane (who both just watches it as Big Show tells them to toss him to the other side), Jimmy Uso and Goldust.
- During the Undertaker vs. Wyatt match, Wyatt was doing his Spider Crawl towards Taker, when Taker did his signature 'sitting up after laying prone' thing. They stare at each other for about a second, and Bray slumps back-first, sporting one hell of an "Oh Crap!" face...
- There's something hilarious about watching two men (Bryan and Ziggler) bashing their heads together at the top of a ladder. And they do it again the following Raw, this time not on a ladder.
- Daniel Bryan's post-match interview. Featuring congratulatory interruptions from Pat Patterson, Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, and Bret Hart (in that order.) Cue all of them, including Maria Menounos (the interviewer), doing Bryan's Big "YES!"... until Ron Simmons shows up and bellows out his trademark "DAMN!" They continue the "YES!" chants anyway.