Funny: Wonder Woman
Examples from Wonder Woman in Comics
- During a JLA arc written by Gail Simone, at one point as the JLA hold a briefing to deal with their current opponents, Wonder Woman provides a tray of pomegranate pastries she had just baked, claiming that they were her mother's recipe. Green Lantern and The Flash immediately respond, "Wonder Woman...baked...?" The pastries turned out to be delicious. At the end of the briefing after the team came up with a strategy against their foes, Batman gave everyone their marching orders, finishing with, "And one more thing. Diana, Alfred will want this recipe."
- Wonder Woman gets attacked by the alien Khund, and after defeating them talks with two of their leaders.
Kho: When you used our weapons against us, that was so rad!Wonder Woman: "Rad"?Kho: Exquisite! Oh, to die by your mighty hand!Wonder Woman: I... I'm lost.Kharhi: I am Kharhi, Destroyer. I have the honor of being the Khund emperor's advisor. This is my daughter, Kho.Kho: I am such a fan, pardon my gush, warrior!Kharhi: She watches the MTV, I'm afraid.
Examples from Wonder Woman in the 2009 DTV Animated Movie
- Onboard the invisible plane, Steve lets slip a few secrets to Diana before realising his foot is touching the lasso. "GOD, I hope you Amazons can't mass-produce this thing!"
Hippolyta: What other depraved thoughts might you be thinking?Steve: God, your daughter's got a nice rack.
- This exchange:
- Best bit: The Lasso of Truth wasn't even glowing!
- When they arrive at Washington, D.C. and Steve sees the head of the Lincoln Memorial rolling down the steps:
Steve: They're messin' with Lincoln. NOBODY messes with Lincoln! (cue him jumping into battle)
- Anything Steve Trevor says that isn't already a Crowning Moment of Awesome or a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming. Seriously. It's much easier than listing all the funny stuff he says in this movie.
- Steve taking in the beautiful naked female populace of Themyscira, and Tempting Fate. What's really funny is his facial expression, which makes it look like he's thinking "Why did I have to say that?"
Steve: This is too good to be true.*spear nearly impales him*Steve: And it is.