Examples from Wonder Woman in Comics
- During a JLA arc written by Gail Simone, at one point as the JLA hold a briefing to deal with their current opponents, Wonder Woman provides a tray of pomegranate pastries she had just baked, claiming that they were her mother's recipe. Green Lantern and The Flash immediately respond, "Wonder Woman...baked...?" The pastries turned out to be delicious. At the end of the briefing after the team came up with a strategy against their foes, Batman gave everyone their marching orders, finishing with, "And one more thing. Diana, Alfred will want this recipe."
- Wonder Woman gets attacked by the alien Khund, and after defeating them talks with two of their leaders.
Kho: When you used our weapons against us, that was so rad!Wonder Woman: "Rad"?Kho: Exquisite! Oh, to die by your mighty hand!Wonder Woman: I... I'm lost.Kharhi: I am Kharhi, Destroyer. I have the honor of being the Khund emperor's advisor. This is my daughter, Kho.Kho: I am such a fan, pardon my gush, warrior!Kharhi: She watches the MTV, I'm afraid.
- A few pages later, WW is shown a statue they made of "her".
- Wonder Woman is taking on most of Batman's rogues gallery with the assistance of Harley Quinn and Catwoman. As we see The Penguin, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, The Riddler, and Man-Bat all get taken down, we see The Joker... hailing a cab.
- The Joker later tries to hold the cabbie hostage at knife-point, but Two-Face informs Wonder Woman that J won't kill the innocent because if he does, he loses a bet Two-Face made with him that he couldn't go a whole day without killing someone. Joker takes a super-powered punch to the jaw rather than lose his bet.
- During Greg Rucka's first run, Carissa and Dr. Anderson snarking at each other about the best way to help Diana (who was blinded during her fight with Medusa).
Carissa: Don't tell me [Wonder Woman] hasn't told you glorified barbers about our purple healing ray?Dr. Anderson: Maybe she was embarrassed to call it that.
- The entirety of Diana's trip to Japan with Black Canary is a big CMOF, especially when they are trying on Stripperiffic costumes to disguise themselves as wrestlers in a metahuman fighting ring while making a Call-Back to Canary's comment that Diana has the "second most famous bosom" in the superhero community (after Power Girl).
Black Canary: Ah, we look like high-end trashy hookers in a Tarantino nightmare. Perfect!Wonder Woman: Do we need to expose quite so much of the second most famous...Black Canary: Absolutely!Wonder Woman: And these boots seem completely impractical in a combat situation...Black Canary: Could not agree more. Summon the plane, would ya? We're Tokyo-bound!
- Gail Simone's run on Wonder Woman manages to deliver at least one of these every issue, often involving the mutant albino gorillas that accepted Diana as their leader. The issue they first appear in has them hanging around in her apartment and looking at her magazines while their leader apologizes for the "flinging incident" while saying that it was due to poor judgment.
- Later, when Diana comes home after a long day they're helping her get ready for a shower, and one of them asks if she would like "your usual flowery sludge for your hair."
- There's also her first experience with ale from Aquilonia.
- This immortal discussion between Diana Prince and Etta Candy from the original Wonder Woman #1, about how Diana's worried about Etta's eating habits.
Diana Prince: You know Etta, you ought to cut down on the candy. It will ruin your constitution-Etta Candy: Nuts, deary! My constitution has room for lots of amendments.Diana Prince: But Etta, if you get too fat you can't catch a man-Etta Candy: Who wants to? When you've got a man, there's nothing you can do with him—-but candy you can eat!
Examples from Wonder Woman in the 2017 film.
- Has its own page.