- Pretty much any time we're reminded that, underneath that snarkiness and fur, the protagonist is a 15-year-old boy.
- One of Haguro's early scenes involve him beating the crap out of a yakuza, then burning him to death... and then informs the yakuza's goons that he's in middle school. In a later chapter the translator's note says that due to the way the Japanese school system works, the characters are actually in ninth grade, which is not much better.
- Due to an incident with the Moral Guardians, Chapter 59, Desire For Revenge, was temporarily censored to Desire For Hugs by the scanlators as a Take That.
- The fiasco between Inugami and Aoshika in his apartment in Chapter 14. It starts with Aoshika going through Inugami's stuff and Inugami coming into his apartment and turning off the lights suddenly, which scares Aoshika enough for her to, er, "leak." Inugami, with his super smelling sense, takes note of this and starts to tease and mildly threaten her that he would tell the students that she wet herself. Then she starts to reach for the lights, which is when Inugami thinks, "Oh Crap!" when she finally turns them on to reveal - a wolf guy! And what's the first thing that they say to each other?
Inugami: "Evening."Aoshika: "G.... Good evening."
- The hilarity continues in chapter 15 to such a profound level that you just have to read it yourself. These two chapters are probably the most lighthearted scenes in this series.
- This page here. The droopy ears in the first panel are just the tip of the iceburg.