Funny: Wild Beasts
- "Assembly" is an entire Crowning Moment of Funny, simply because it's so ridiculous for words.
- From "Please, Sir",
- So for forgiveness,With me boyz as witness,Take this chips with cheeseAs an offering of peeeeeeeace!
- This line from "The Fun Powder Plot": "I'll be left dumbfound as a donkey. This is a booty call, My boot, my boot, my boot, up your ass-hole."
- Tom's falsetto in "All the King's Men", especially when he's gasping for breath at one point.
- Hayden's increasingly erratic performance on "Brave Bulging Buoyant Clairvoyants".
- "Two Dancers (I)" is actually pretty dark compared to the other tracks off the album, but you gotta admit the line "His dancing cock" is a killer.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.