Funny: Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Rockapella would act as a Greek Chorus of sorts during Round 2, announcing in a sing-song manner whenever a contestant found the loot, the warrant, or the crook. However, these rounds tended to get on the long side if the contestants were struggling, so the group would get creative in having to announce the loot many times over (since it had to be uncovered first before the warrant and the crook). Rockapella's numerous ways of describing the loot would turn into a Hilarity Ensues (for example, "Beacon Hill!" would eventually give way to "Tourist Mecca!" and "Five-dollar sodas!"). They also would throw in random comments on unsuccessful turns and even impatient snarkery as well ("Any day now!"). All of the extra comments would cause Greg to corpse often.
- It's a well known fact that the center of the earth consists of a giant duck!
- Contestant picks Eads Bridge, but it's incorrect.
Rockapella: Nothing!Greg: (sarcastically) Thank you!Rockapella: Save it!
- So it's Round 2, and the locations are all American landmarks... except that "Greg's Apartment" is also listed for some reason. Guess where the crooks are hiding.
- One time the sound effects guy was having a field day. In one sketch all the items in the chiefs room made different sound effects. A ball bouncing made the sound of two people kissing. Clicking your fingers made a loud 'boing' sound, and breaking a pencil caused a sound similar to a cartoon gunshot going off causing the Chief and Greg to duck! The best part though was the lamp, turning it on and off made the loud sound of a ship's bell clanging!
Chief: Just don't touch the lamp.Greg: What's the matter with the lamp?ship's bell starts clanging
- In the episode "The Unfair Exchange, or Shell Shocked", during the "Chief's Office comedy skit", The chief announced her final round phrase ("Here is a list of places Carmen may had traveled!") And Greg pointed out that it's not time for the final round the show. And the chief told Greg the she is reading the schedule. Then some thunder and lightning sounds and Greg tells somebody that they already did the light round. And then he tells the contestants (The Gumshoes) to hold the fort because he has to the Chief's office due to some schedule problem. As Greg enters the Chief's office, The chief does her opening narration, And Greg told the chief that she already did opening lines. Then Rockapella runs thru the office and Greg tells them it's not time for chase round. The Rockapella member (who was dressed as gorilla) said that according the schedule, It is time for chase. Greg told the Rockapella That's not a schedule, That's a discard from the producer. The chief replies "You're right boys, Back in the alley." After the result from the nation winner, They said in unison "DO IT, ROCKAPELLA!" And Greg's mind struck his head "That's not right!" And they said in unison "Congratulation for the Winner!"
Chief: All these people want to....Greg: CHIEF!!! You already did that part.Chief: I know something is not quite right.Rockapella: OOOOOhhhhGreg: No wait! Hold it! It's not time for "The Chase!" I'm sorry!Rockapella member: No, Greg. According to my schedule, It is time for "The Chase!"Greg: That's not a schedule. That's a discard from the producers.Chief: You're right, Greg. Sorry boys, Back in the alley.