- The Iron Master stereotype toward Storm Lords gives us an amusing case of confusion regarding preys:
- One of the texts in the second edition book provides us with a werewolf visiting a Wolf-Blooded friend's appartment, only to be disgusted by how dirty the place looks. Leading to this line:
"You're supposed to have the blood of a wolf, not a pig."
- The Second Edition grants new abilities for some of the forms. The name for one of the Dalu's new abilities? "Badass Motherfucker".
- Some of the Ghost Wolves stereotypes are pretty funny as well:
"No, I take it back. These guys are psychotic."
- Their stereotype toward Hunter in Darkness is "You're psychotic." Cue their stereotype toward the Pure:
"Alpha-male macho bullshit? Pass."
- Then their stereotype toward the Storm Lords:
- But probably best is their stereotype toward Vampires: