- Crowning Moment of Funny - When Silver was trying to hide having soiled his bed sheets after having a good dream about Blaze.
- On page 2099, after the normally badass Zoro kicks an unconscious Link, a hungry Ilyana tries to eat his arm, and an overprotective Dee starts kicking his ass.
- Page 507 has Scarecrow list off several side affects of the fear gas, and it is hilarious.
- Meta example: on page 4658, Ozzy sends out Gloom. Gloom makes his first post of the day directly afterwards.
- Upon recognizing Doctor Robotnik from the Internet, Ax does a Youtube Poop Shout Out.
- To quoteth Mecha Knuckles. "You really think I'm that stupid? Well, I am, yes, but... I got nothing. *shrugs*"
- Incarnates and Friends
- Santa Christ randomly appearing during the final battle with Apos.
Santa Christ: "Oh, Apos, you've been a very bad boy. Now I'm going to have to DISENTIGRATE you."
- Bassy trying to figure out what a "ho" means.
Bassy: What's a ho? *a few moments later someone synonyms it with the term whore* What's a whore?
- Tetsuya's...interesting deduction as to who Ruby is.
Tetsuya: @Metis: Green and orange? She's not turning into a Groudon gijinka; she's turning into a Rayquaza gijinka! "R u y" and the letter B spell out Ruby! Ruby's a Rayquaza gijinka!
Metis:... (Metis proceeds to slam her head into the wall extraordinarily hard repeatedly...for some reason)
- From this post we get an unfortunate timing, which just becomes better.
- One of the funniest moments in the Discussion Thread: Lemurian writing a Slashfic about himself and Katsuun. Starting here and continuing here and here.
- Discussion thread moment: Talking about how Bass would write a book on the Incarnates, filled to the brim with snark and anger.
- While on Alternia, Lillian finds Karkat and takes him home over a misunderstanding. Karkat is not amused. Starts here
- Vriskafest 2011. Various players decided to play many different Versions of Vriska at once. How many different Vriskas? Eight.
- And then Hilarity turned into Nic Cage aka the guy Vriska has a crush on.
- Doomtrain gives Pickle Inspector a dress. Starts here.
- In the case of Intentional Engrish for Funny... http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=i9k31ypluou9s5j9d2w7n23k&page=15978#399446
- Ultimate Lampshade Hanging, this post.
- Specifically, Kahn's smile destroyed something, and Bones is complaining. Read the rest to get the joke.
- Faces are ugly indeed.
- The avatars eat some less then safe glowing fish caught by Asagi and Imca, inducing a LSD trip mushroom samba
- Does This Remind You Of Anything?
- In the Ninja Arc, The Shredder is killed, how? By having a Boston Cream Cake get smushed into his face, thereby making him fall into the lava.
- Michael!Catherine's awkward, albeit blunt, self-introduction to the Vault Dweller.
Michael!Catherine: "I'm Catherine Grayson, and I'm in my son's body."
- The appearance of the generic Space Marines.
- This is considered Narm to certain players.
- Death the kid walks in on Hansel and Gretel while they're in the middle of swapping roles... and promptly starts gushing about their symmetry.
Death the kid: "Symmetrical... down to the speech patterns..."
- Maggie pretending that she's Imca's daughter and breaking Asagi's mind in the process.
: Oh, not much. Been relaxing in the resort, going to restaurants
, lost my virginity
: ..girl, you disappoint me. You know that you should wait with these kinds of statements until I am drinking something so I can do that funny "is so surprised that he spits his drink everywhere"-thing. Drakina
: Forgive me, it's early!
(Hilarity walks in and spits out his drink.) Hilarity
: Don't worry Chuck, I've got you covered. Chuck
: Well, good thing Hilarity was here, so... no harm done. Also, congrats.
Go back to being your Avatar here