Funny: We Are Our Avatars
- Crowning Moment of Funny - When Silver was trying to hide having soiled his bed sheets after having a good dream about Blaze.
- On page 2099, after the normally badass Zoro kicks an unconscious Link, a hungry Ilyana tries to eat his arm, and an overprotective Dee starts kicking his ass.
- Page 507 has Scarecrow list off several side affects of the fear gas, and it is hilarious.
- Meta example: on page 4658, Ozzy sends out Gloom. Gloom makes his first post of the day directly afterwards.
- Upon recognizing Doctor Robotnik from the Internet, Ax does a Youtube Poop Shout-Out.
- To quoteth Mecha Knuckles. "You really think I'm that stupid? Well, I am, yes, but... I got nothing. *shrugs*"
- Incarnates and Friends
- Santa Christ randomly appearing during the final battle with Apos.
Santa Christ: "Oh, Apos, you've been a very bad boy. Now I'm going to have to DISENTIGRATE you."
- Bassy trying to figure out what a "ho" means.
Bassy: What's a ho? *a few moments later someone synonyms it with the term whore* What's a whore?
- Tetsuya's...interesting deduction as to who Ruby is.
Tetsuya: @Metis: Green and orange? She's not turning into a Groudon gijinka; she's turning into a Rayquaza gijinka! "R u y" and the letter B spell out Ruby! Ruby's a Rayquaza gijinka!Metis:... (Metis proceeds to slam her head into the wall extraordinarily hard repeatedly...for some reason)
- From this post we get an unfortunate timing, which just becomes better.
- One of the funniest moments in the Discussion Thread: Lemurian writing a Slashfic about himself and Katsuun. Starting here and continuing here and here.
- Discussion thread moment: Talking about how Bass would write a book on the Incarnates, filled to the brim with snark and anger.
- While on Alternia, Lillian finds Karkat and takes him home over a misunderstanding. Karkat is not amused. Starts here
- Vriskafest 2011. Various players decided to play many different Versions of Vriska at once. How many different Vriskas? Eight.
- And then Hilarity turned into Nic Cage aka the guy Vriska has a crush on.
- Doomtrain gives Pickle Inspector a dress. Starts here.
- In the case of Intentional Engrish for Funny... http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=i9k31ypluou9s5j9d2w7n23k&page=15978#399446
- Ultimate Lampshade Hanging, this post.
- Specifically, Kahn's smile destroyed something, and Bones is complaining. Read the rest to get the joke.
- Faces are ugly indeed.
- The avatars eat some less then safe glowing fish caught by Asagi and Imca, inducing a LSD trip mushroom samba
- Does This Remind You Of Anything?
- In the Ninja Arc, The Shredder is killed, how? By having a Boston Cream Cake get smushed into his face, thereby making him fall into the lava.
- Michael!Catherine's awkward, albeit blunt, self-introduction to the Vault Dweller.
Michael!Catherine: "I'm Catherine Grayson, and I'm in my son's body."
- The appearance of the generic Space Marines.
- This is considered Narm to certain players.
- Death the kid walks in on Hansel and Gretel while they're in the middle of swapping roles... and promptly starts gushing about their symmetry.
Death the kid: "Symmetrical... down to the speech patterns..."
- Maggie pretending that she's Imca's daughter and breaking Asagi's mind in the process.
Drakina: Oh, not much. Been relaxing in the resort, going to restaurants, lost my virginity...
Chuck: ..girl, you disappoint me. You know that you should wait with these kinds of statements until I am drinking something so I can do that funny "is so surprised that he spits his drink everywhere"-thing.
Drakina: Forgive me, it's early!
(Hilarity walks in and spits out his drink.)
Hilarity: Don't worry Chuck, I've got you covered.
Chuck: Well, good thing Hilarity was here, so... no harm done. Also, congrats.
- While on the skyship, Oryx meets Nozomi. Hilarity ensues.
- At Heaven's Gate, Oryx suggests selling Skysplitter Swords to pay the toll. Techno just blows a hole in the gate and presses the button. Then the Speedy Shrimp carries the ship away at warp speed.
- When Female!Igno makes a Chest Burster pop out of her chest, this ensues. Shane is terrified, Oryx gets knocked out again, and Asagi doesn't care.
- Xene tries to scan Igno, and he has a data overload.
- Xene, Sylv, Laura, and Cirno all play a game of Twister that ends in disaster and awkwardness.
- Meta-example: Asagi crashes into Yvette, is knocked off the ship, Xene pulls her back on with telekinesis, and gives her a blanket. Or at least that's what Dreigonix intended to do, if the message hadn't gotten lost along the way. The end result is that Asagi is still floating in the sea clouds... with a blanket over her. I, Dreigonix, will come right out and say that was probably my biggest and most hilarious failure ever.
- Xene's DNA Glaives get stuck on a snowman.
- Asagi considers testing mutagens on Xene, and he freaks out.
- A conversation about Speed!Xene's Cranial Blade goes horribly wrong.
- Speed!Xene asks Asagi to transform him to hopefully regain his forcefield projection. Unfortunately, she injects him with the wrong mutagen. Rage ensues, and Defense!Xene is created!
- Quote is given The Talk. Quote's reaction? Several straight posts consisting solely of O_O.
- When Yvette glitches through the ground, and she pops out in the discussion thread.
- Krissy turns Xene into a girl, and the whole place suddenly goes insane.
- A bunch of the avatars play Truth or Dare.
- Zekra hits several characters with a fly-by transformation lightning strike. Things once again go crazy, and Xene (who almost never swears), expecting to get turned into a girl for real this time, lets out an absolutely massive Precision Atomic B-Bomb.
- The Abyssal Lagiacrus fight. It turns out that the Lagiacrus was Levin. Raidou played up the characteristics that made him annoying, like having a thing for Imca even though she was married, the fact that he has a grudge on Nova for playing a silly prank on him, his hot-headness, and how he god-moded his way through some fights. He also spoofed Dreigonix's tendency to put battle music before each boss fight by using the BGM from Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden.
Go back to being your Avatar here
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.